Assured Food Safety with ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System An estimated 600 million individuals globally (almost 1 in 10) fall ill …
What You Should Know to Get ISO 9001 Certification Malaysia!
It can be a complicated and long-winded process to obtain an ISO 9001 certification in Malaysia. This is especially true for first-time applicants that want to make their business better and produce higher-quality products or services.
However, if you want to be recognized as a high-quality business, obtaining an ISO certification Malaysia will help lend extra credibility to your product or service.
Read on to know more about the ISO 9001 certification and what it means for your business. Get an ISO certification online in Malaysia.
Understanding the ISO 9001 Certification
The ISO 9001 certification is a set of standards to ensure companies provide top-class products and services. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO), established in 1947, is a non-governmental organization that issues this certification.
It is present in more than 163 countries with a mission to develop global standards of quality and safety among other objectives. The ISO certifies companies through its quality management system by evaluating their company policies, procedures, and systems. This evaluation includes the company’s ability to reach out to customers and keep them happy with high-quality products or services.
At its core, the ISO has various technical committees that are in charge of determining the strategy for creating standards in accordance with the needs of specific markets or industries. The technical committee drafts the initial guideline then shares it with other members for comments, discussion, and revision in adherence to the following key principles:
- They create new standards and update existing standards according to requests from industry stakeholders or to meet market demands.
- All standards are drafted based on the opinions of international experts. The technical committee then decides the scope and content for the standards.
- After that, they develop standards according to a process that includes multiple stakeholders such as, but not limited to, consumer associations, academics, NGOs, and the public sector.
- Finally, they continue to finalize and develop standards based on consensus and accounts for all feedback and requests for revisions.
The ISO certification Malaysia is then granted to organizations that successfully complete this evaluation.
How Can a Business Get ISO Certified in Malaysia?
To get certified, you have to invest a lot of time and effort into meeting the requirements for each level of certification. It is good to have a skilled team to guide you through this process. That is where the Aizenz team comes in – we are backed by the right tools and technology to help make your ISO certification process go smoothly at the most competitive pricing in the market.
We help prepare your organization for an ISO 9001 certification in Malaysia using the following steps:
1) Ensure that all your business operations and processes are well-documented. This will provide a good baseline for future improvements and help give you a clear overview of your business.
2) Provide employee training as well as increase awareness of their responsibility to work safely and prioritize the development of quality products or services.
3) Implement quality management systems like audits or reviews which include technical reviews, corrective action plans, and preventive action plans.
4) Check production records against drawings or specifications to make sure they match up before approving anything for the shipment.
5) Make sure that your company adheres to a set of standard operating procedures so that everyone is on the same page with everything from production to service delivery.
Online ISO Certification in Malaysia Method vs Offline Certification Method
Most people go for the offline application process; however, we want you to make the smarter, more efficient choice instead! Offline applications tend to take a very long time and are more expensive than just doing it online.
Aizenz uses a fully-online ISO management system that is much cheaper at RM17,990 compared to an offline application priced at RM 38,000. It would also take only three months to complete the entire process instead of six months!
In addition. using our online platform helps remove menial paperwork and transfer all documentation to the cloud instead. This would let you focus more on what matters instead of being bogged down by a mountain of documentation and paper trails.
Plus. you would also have much more visibility and control over the application process as the Aizenz ISO Management System shares real-time updates of the entire application process. Rather than having to check in constantly on your application, you can now instantly access all the details 24/7 right from your fingertips.
What Are the Benefits of Being ISO Certified in Malaysia?
The key advantage in implementing the best practices that come with an ISO 9001 certification is that it increases overall customer satisfaction. After all, it is important for an organization to manage the quality of their products or services and the processes involved in developing them.
The end goal is to enable an organization to consistently meet the needs and wants of their customers through Voice of the Customer (VOC). This leads to increased customer satisfaction, resulting in more sales, increased market share and a loyal customer base.
Apart from reassuring customers of your brand’s quality, you reduce costly rework and avoid major mistakes in the production line by implementing process controls. By ensuring that there are minimal errors in the delivery stage, you drastically reduce waste and drive down expenses!
Furthermore, day-to-day operations that are clearly documented and recorded will help the management have an objective view of the business. The data collected through the Statistical Process Control (SPC) and other methods allow them to make decisions based on evidence.
Thus, the management can easily manage valuable resources, improve process efficiency and reduce quality issues.
We hope that this article has helped you better understand what an ISO 9001 certification is as well as how it benefits your business. Moving forward, navigating the seemingly daunting certification process will be much simpler with Aizenz as we can get your company ISO certified for you at a fraction of the original price. You can save up to RM20,010 worth of application fees when you sign up with us today! Read on by following the link for more information on how you can begin your ISO certification process and take your business to greater heights.
Efficiently Obtain ISO Certification Malaysia In 2022 What Is ISO Certification Malaysia? Why Is It Important? ISO Certification Malaysia is a certification …